On the 7th episode of the Teacher Interview, we talk to Jason Smith from Tweet Speak English!
Jason is an English teacher currently living in Kochi, Japan. He is originally from Seattle, Washington in the U.S. and has several years of English teaching experience. Listen and find out his greatest tips for learning English!
In this interview, Jason shares his best tips and answers the following questions:
- How does Jason study Japanese?
- Question from Facebook: How many hours do you study per day?
- What movies, TV shows, or podcasts can help students learn English?
- How can I improve my English?
- What is your number one sightseeing tip for Kochi and Seattle?
- and more!
Download MP3 (31MB) Right Click->Save Link As