On the 6th episode of the Teacher Interview, we talk to Kayla Hutson from Donethewriteway.com!
Kayla is an English editor and tutor who has taught abroad in China and has done editing work for several clients all over the world. She has even written her own book!
Kayla is also giving away a FREE editing job to 2 lucky winners! To enter, please answer the question:
“What CITY is Kayla from?”
If you know the answer, send an email to me: email@example.com
I will choose 2 lucky winners who may then submit a written document that Kayla will edit for FREE!
Don’t miss this opportunity!
In this interview, Kayla shares her best tips and answers the following questions:
- What do you do as an editor?
- Who are your favorite authors?
- How can I improve my English?
- In an email, should we capitalize both “B” and “R” in “Best Regards”?
- Question from Twitter: What’s the difference between “envy” and “jealousy”?
- What is your number one sightseeing tip for Utah and China?
- and more!
Download MP3 (27MB) Right Click->Save Link As
Books and Authors mentioned on this episode: