On the 3rd episode of the Teacher Interview, we talk to Chris Wallace, who has taught English all around the world!
In this interview, Chris shares his best tips and answers the following questions:
- What are the differences teaching in various countries?
- How do I improve my English?
- How can I create opportunities to speak English in my hometown?
- What does “lingua franca” mean?
- What is your number one sightseeing tip for Tokyo?
- and many more!
Download MP3 (21MB) Right Click->Save Link As
On the English 2.0 Podcast, I help you express yourself more naturally and smoothly. We go beyond the words and phrases and talk about how to make your English sound more natural, proper mindset, and success principles.
Do you have a question?
Please email me at: email@example.com
Follow me on Twitter for English advice everyday: @ALsensei